- What Am I Worth As an Agent?
- Getting Sellers to Price Correctly /Prequalifying Buyers the RIGHT Way!
- Effective Ad Writing
- Using DISC when working with Buyers
- Listing FSBOs and overcoming their objections
- Overcoming Commission Cutting Requests
- Farming with an Effective Newsletter
- Hiring an Assistant/Building Your Own Team
- Effective Marketing/Promotion
- Intro to DISC Part 1 – “D” and “I” types
- Intro to DISC Par 2 – “S” and “C” types
- What to expect from each personality type as a customer
- Getting More Business!
- Speed Reading Personality Types/Changes to Our Personality
- Using DISC When Recruiting
- Perception Vs. Reality
- Being Good Isn’t Good Enough
- DISC and Your Relationships
Angel Tucker’s presentation was terrific.She has a great understanding on how each personality works in all situations and is able to demonstrate that verbally, physically, and with great expression. She also understands how each personality interacts with the other and is able to bring it to life for the class.
Angel does a fabulous job of nailing each personality.
She is very entertaining and presents the information in a way that is easy to understand each personality and how we can identify each one. My personal relationships have improved since learning about the personalities and how I can understand how others think and function.
Your training has changed my life.Knowing that I am a strong type “D” personality, it has helped me understand my impatience with others when I want to “get to the point and move on” in discussions. I try to be more understanding in this regard.
Angel’s training taught me a new way to understand others.
I’ve had a hard time with “D” personalities (even though I was married to one) because I always thought they should not be rude, mean, sarcastic, etc. to other people. I am going back to the office with a new attitude to handle “D” personalities. Thank You!